Makes 10 plant-based chorizo tacos
Rosalinda's handmade vegan tacos, featuring delicious plant-based chorizo, are now available in this at-home kit. Perfect for Taco Tuesday, or any other day of the week.Contains:
500g plant-based chorizo filling
12 corn tortillas
Both vacuum-packed for the freezer. Serves 4.Cooking instructions:
1. Heat skillet to medium-high heat, pour in oil of choice. Once skillet is heated (should sizzle if you splash a touch of water on it), add in your taco filling and sear it until the bottom gets a bit of texture (crispy is our preference).
2. Mix gently so that filling is heated all the way through; adjust seasoning if you feel it needs it. Once completely hot, reduce to low heat while you warm the tortillas
3. Using a dry pan (or a grill, or whatever you have at home), and going one-by-one, place your tortillas directly onto the pan surface until they are warm on each side.
4. Using a folded cloth (it’s like a tortilla fort), place each tortilla in between the folds of the cloth - the steam and warmth will keep the tortillas soft, and the cloth will help them to stay insulated.
5. Take a look at all the splendour you’ve created, enjoy all the garnishes you’ve created and celebrate the tacos to come!
Delivery + Storage
Check our delivery map